Monday, June 28, 2021

The Playmobil Fairy Tale Castle

 Dear Readers,

I had this Playmobil Fairy Tale Castle (9879) for many years already but I didn't write about it yet.  It was first produced many years ago but Playmobil is releasing it again this year.

My set was an old set which I had bought second-hand.  It came with a bunch of figures and some furniture. It was missing a few items like some flower pots but the main components were there.  I decorated the castle with various furniture sets from Playmobil.


Each floor has almost the same layout so there were 3 rooms per floor but they were not divided by any walls or doors.


The castle came with an additional floor so I added a bedroom and a bathroom.


On the left side, there is a small balcony.


On top floor, only the middle room has a roof and a golden gate/door.


I prefer this castle model to all the other Playmobil castles.  I love the design and I really like the extra space and how everything is so open.   

Pros:

  • Very easy for hands to access inside the rooms
  • The throne backdrop is gorgeous
  • The floor addition creates a lot of extra space
  • The castle can fit on a narrow surface

Cons:

  • It took a long time to assemble
  • Not many furniture is included
Which castle from Playmobil do you prefer?

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I was not paid or received gifts to write this or mention any store or website.  

7 comments:

  1. Il est trop beau ce set! J'adore! 😍 Tous ces petits détails sont fabuleux! Je lui trouve un petit côté "château Disney" avec ses tours et ses couleurs. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J'aime aussi les tours! Merci pour ton commentaire!

      Delete
  2. I love this. So many play options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! It does have a lot of possibilities! :) And there is an alternate building design for this particular set but I prefer this design. Maybe I should show the second design another time but I am too lazy to rebuild everything!

      Delete
  3. Merci pour ton commentaire mon amie! Il y a aussi une option différente pour construire ce château mais j'ai opté pour celle-ci. Je crois que je ferais le deuxième design un jour pour montrer l'autre option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waouw, il est magnifique ce chateau, moi aussi j'ai une préférence pour celui-ci plutôt que l'autre, même si les deux sont très beaux.
    J'adore les détails du trône, la façon dont tu as décoré le chateau est tout simplement sublime ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci ma belle! C'est le plus beau trône de Playmobil! (^_^)

      Delete