Monday, September 20, 2021

Playmobil Princess Castle New Furniture

 Dear Readers,

Playmobil has released new furniture sets for their Princess Castles this year!  I got a few of them to decorate my old Fairy Tale Castle (9879).

Castle Bakery (set 70451)

The pink firewood oven and showcase/cupboard are adorable!  There are only two stickers to apply to the oven so it was not a lot of work but what took most of the time to set up was decorating the cakes!  There are many tiny pieces in this set because of this.  The princess figure is so pretty with her apron and little baker's hat.


Music Room (set 70452)

I am so glad to have purchased this set because it includes musical instruments I didn't have yet: the cello and the white violin!  I already had a harp and a flute but it was nice to get them in a different color!


Another thing that surprised me is that the princesses are wearing outfits that I have never seen before within the Playmobil clothes range.  One princess is wearing a skirt with a train in the back and the other is wearing a one piece dress with a low sash adorned with a rose.  They are both gorgeous!


See how lovely it looks from the side?


Dressing Room (set 70454) 

I was not going to get this set but princesses need pretty gowns! And this includes different hairstyles as well! I was very pleased with this set!  The outfits are indeed very beautiful!


I like the big poofy skirts that look like they have a crinoline underneath!  You can also decorate them with ribbons.  And they have a lovely train like the dress from the Music Room set.



Royal Bedroom (set 70453)

The bedroom includes two beds and a kitten as well!  There are two lovely princess figures and they have of course beautiful gowns that you can remove.


Both beds could fit in one "room" or you can put them in two different rooms as well.  I think both beds in one room could be too much so I separated them.


This way, it can be easier to move the figures around now that they have more space and you can add more furniture to the room too.


I am very tempted to buy another bedroom set so I can have four beds in total because the beds are so beautiful and I need beds for the other princesses too!


The bedroom set includes pillows and blankets but only one dressing table and one side table so if you separate the room, one of them will be missing out on the tables.  But if you have other furniture sets from Playmobil, than can be easily fixed of course.  I'll dig into my Playmobil toy storage and pull out some other furniture later to add to the castle rooms!


This bedroom set is really awesome because the bed design is totally new to the Playmobil line and the princesses are wearing great outfits too.  I also want to point out that it's awesome that Playmobil is now offering figures with features from various ethnic backgrounds and different skin tones!  


Here is a shot of the back of the castle.  I think I will add curtains to the back of those rooms (they were included in the original set but have been lost since).


I am super happy with the new Princess Furniture Collection! There were lots of new items and more variety when it came to figures.  


Do you like the new castle princess figures, furniture and outfits?


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I was not paid or received gifts to write this or mention any store or website.  


9 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing set! The detail is amazing, and much better than I remember PlayMobil being. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Playmobil is a lot more detailed than it was 20 years ago! I like the new direction they are taking!

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely new set. Makes me sad to remember that my daughter gave away all her children's Playmobil sets when they grew out of playing with them but that time was when I haven't even started to be interested in miniatures.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I feel the same! I got rid of a lot of toys back in the days and I now regret it very much! Vintage Playmobil is still very popular! Those were well-thought and well-made toys! Thank you for your kind comment ♥

      Delete
  3. Il est vraiment trop beau ce château!
    J'aime beaucoup ces petits sets, surtout celui de la pâtisserie et le dressing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci pour ton commentaire ma belle! C'est mon château préféré de Playmobil :D

      Delete
  4. Bonjour Jane! I love these new sets, so beautiful and fit for a princess! The Dressing Room is my favorite with all those gowns, truly beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Posh Pear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! The dressing room is really beautiful indeed! ^_^

      Delete
  5. Ce sont des robes vraiment superbes. Je ne voulais pas vraiment acheter la garde-robe mais les nouvelles tenues m'ont convaincu. Je suis contente que Playmobil ait finalement plus de variété dans leurs poupées!

    ReplyDelete