Wednesday, December 28, 2022

A Christmas Vacation in the City

Dear Readers,

I have posted a little Christmas story on my Instagram account so I wanted to share this as well on my blog for those who don't have Instagram!  The first dollhouse I bought after my daughter was born was a dollhouse from Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families and I still love this brand very much.  The animal figures are adorable and I wanted to share my love for these toys by creating a photo story with them.  I have also included toys from the Playmobil company and miniature from Re-ment.

The Norwood Mouse Family live in a cozy cottage in the countryside.


A few days before Christmas, the Norwood Mouse Family gets a call. Their cousins are inviting them to come over for the holidays


Mommy mouse hurriedly picks a few vegetables from her garden as gifts to her cousins. 


Far away in the city, the Milky Mouse family is getting ready to welcome their cousins for the Christmas holidays.


The Milky Mouse Family are gathering in the living room to light the Christmas tree.




At last the Norwood Mouse Family arrives!


“Fresh vegetables? Thank you ! It’s so sweet of you! But my family prefer cookies and cupcakes.

“This is your room ? I never want to leave this place!"

“Let’s watch the World Cup and play video games after! Best vacation ever!”


After a very exciting evening, all big and little mice are fast asleep.



Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noël! 





Christmas vacation was so much fun but being away makes you appreciate your own home even more because nothing compares to home! Merry Christmas dear friends! May you enjoy happiness and peace with your loved ones.
 


I hope you have enjoyed this story and I wish you all a very happy holiday season and a happy new year!


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I was not paid nor received gifts to write this or mention any store or website.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this adorable story. I'll pass this post link to the kids in my family who speak English.
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and for taking the time to comment :)

      Delete