Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back from the Lake Resort

I am back after a few days at the Lake Resort.  It was a lovely spot but now my body is all sore from the swimming!  It was good to step away from the routing for a little bit but I am happy to be back home.  I missed my bed and my home :)

I wished I had this living room set for my home!

GIANT Chess and Checkers!!!  (I should have taken my Alice dolls with me...)




The children adored the Mini Golf!
The Lake

We ate at a restaurant overlooking the Pier
I could have stayed the whole day in the Infinity Pool


3 comments:

  1. It looks really beautiful, Jane! I always miss my own bed too. I recently re-found your blog. I thought you had stopped your blog, because I remember seeing a message that your blog no longer existed. It must have been some freak occurence, because here you are! I'm so glad I found your blog again. :-) xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed my blog's name! I thought it would be a smooth transition because my blogger's email is still the same but I guess it didn't make that type of transfer! Thank you for finding me again and commenting :D

      Delete
  2. Looks beautiful! My brother-in-law has giant chess on his apartment roof in DC. Looking forward to pretending to play it next month! ;o)

    ReplyDelete