Friday, July 26, 2013

Mini Lalaloopsy - Wizard of Oz

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this Mini Lalaloopsy doll...  Blink, stare, and blink some more... yes that's Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz!

And guess who was next to her?  The Tin Man (I mean Tin doll...)  This is the most recent Mini Lalaloopsy doll release : Serie 11 - Golden Brick Road Collection!











I really hope the next 4 dolls in Serie 11 will be Glinda the Good Witch, the Wicked Witch of the West, a Munchkin and a Flying Monkey!
 
EDIT: I found the dolls at my local Toys R Us store but I still don't see the dolls listed on Toys R US online website!  I am linking the dolls with Amazon.com in case you can't find it in your local store. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. As soon as my youngest knows about these, they will be all I hear about... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet she would love them I think the Tin Doll is my favorite among the four!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I must find these! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be found at Target, Toys R Us and Wal-mart! Amazon and Ebay too but it's more expensive there! There was only one Dotty left when I went to Toys R Us last week!

      Delete
  3. What fun dolls! Sometimes, after reading one of your posts, I think I might have to have a Lalaloopsy, but so far I've just stuck with my animal critters. Too cute! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a dangerous new hobby though because they are quite addictive ;-)

      Delete
  4. Where Did You Find Them??? I HaveLookedAllOver!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee, I found mine at Toys R Us. They only had one Dotty left in stock. I looked earlier at Target and Wal-Mart which usually sell Lalaloopsy but they didn't have the new collection yet. I think it depends on the store but it may come later this week!

      Delete