Thursday, December 3, 2015

Re-ment New Furniture Collection

Dear Readers,

I found out very late about the fantastic miniature series made by Re-ment, a Japanese company that has become quite an obsession for many doll and miniature collectors.

Because I came so late on the miniature scene, I have missed out on most of the original furniture which are now sold out and cost an arm and a leg to get on Ebay. 

So it was with great excitement that I saw Re-ment starting to re-release some furniture sets and the realistic accessories that it was famous for!  It is also coming up with sets that did not exist before!  The following photos are not mine but found on the Re-ment Official Website!   I will take pictures of the items when I finally receive them and set them up in my dollhouse (^_^).

Grandparents Home



 Kotatsu (Japanese traditional table)




Musical Instruments



The desk!

School Accessories

Science Room 



I usually pre-order the Re-ment full collection on the webstore Ami Ami instead of buying individual sets on Ebay because it is so much cheaper that way.  The prices are reasonable and you don't pay until the sets are released.

Are you interested in Re-ment miniature?

Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this or mention any website. I am just a fan of miniature.  And I mentioned the online store I use the most often to buy Re-ment items.  You may find a better store in your country.


14 comments:

  1. I love the Grandparents' house set. I saw it a couple of weeks ago on the Re-Ment Website. I just love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really excited when I saw this set show up! I didn't expect such a nice and realistic collection!

      Delete
  2. Re-Ment fait de très jolie et nombreuses choses.
    Ton choix est excellent !
    En France, la boutique Fleur de Lys a une belle collection Re-Ment, dans la rubrique *Miniatures*
    http://fleurdelysdoll.com/fr (comme toi, je ne suis pas payée pour faire la promo ;))
    Bises. joce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Joce pour le lien! J'y jetterai un coup d'oeil!

      Delete
  3. All sets are fantastic! I fear I want to have them all :D. Just glad that I'll get the grandparent's house set for Christmas.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to limit myself too. I want a lot of the Rlakkuma sets as well but I think I would prefer the realistic ones more. Oh decision! Decision!

      Delete
  4. Same here! I was so happy when I found out Re-ment had more realistic sets this year. I've already got the grandparents' House and the Science Room. And from your post I saw the desk and the School accessories. They look just like the old ones. Though I have the old ones, I am so attempted to buy them...oh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the old desk is better than the new one and the new sets are not as detailed as the old Re-ment collections. But frankly, I am already glad that they are making realistic sets again!

      Delete
  5. oh, I want these =) Really like the instruments.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Rement sets as well. I don't have a space o display them but still when I saw the science set I couldn't help myself and got it :) it is so amazing. I want to make a small lab :) I need to see lab coats for my dolls :))) I love playing with these sets. I wish I could gotten the grandpa set. But by the time I discovered it , the price was too high :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news, Jane Cherie! Thanks for sharing all your tips. I love Re-Ment! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm a big fan of Re-Ment! In fact, I even had their very first Re-Ment set which I sold off becaus they are too big for my Barbie dolls. I usually buy my Re-Ment from this Hong Kong seller at http://www.fan21hk.com

    ReplyDelete