Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Stroll Around the Lake

Dear Readers,

The weather was gorgeous this weekend! Very sunny but cool!  We went for a walk along the lakeshore.  It took about one hour to stroll around the lake at a leisurely pace.   The lake was such a beautiful sight to behold and the air was so crisp and pleasant that they enjoyed it even more than I could have wished. 

I wished we could do this every weekend but the lake is not very close.  We have to drive about 45 minutes to get there.  It is however worth the drive.  Next time we will take the kayak with us and row on the lake for a change.  I hope the weather will be good once more!


Infinity pool just for duckies! There were many ducks in this lake.  It's lake a haven for them.  We saw turtles too!


I am not a fan of the great outdoors but when the weather is so perfect and the location so user-friendly, it certainly makes me want to be outside!




10 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks so beautiful! I love the duck infinity pond :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was the most beautiful feature of the lake! So serene looking!

      Delete
  2. The lake looks gorgeous. I would love to stroll around it also :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! It's the most beautiful lake in my city!

      Delete
  3. C'est une merveille ce lac, j'ai envie d'y aller... je prendrais mes poupées et je ferais plein de photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est une bonne idée ma belle! J'aimerai bien faire de même sauf qu'avec ma fille, c'est un peu difficile! Déjà que ce sac de bébé pèse une tonne! LOL

      Delete