Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dal Cinnamoroll 10th Anniversary

Dear Readers,

I would like to show you the latest addition to my doll collection: DAL Cinnamoroll 10th Anniversary!  She was released by Groove (which also makes Pullip dolls) on September 2012 to celebrate Cinnamoroll 10th year anniversary!



Per Wikipedia:
Cinnamoroll (シナモロール, Shinamorōru?) is a character series created by Sanrio in 2001, with character designs from Miyuki Okumura. The main character, Cinnamon, is a white puppy with long ears, blue eyes, pink cheeks, and a plump and curly tail that resembles a cinnamon roll. He starred in his own manga series, an anime movie and various animation shorts.

This is not the first time Groove had made a Dal Cinnamoroll though.  There was a first Cinnamoroll produced in 2008 and she was quickly sold out.  This re-release has a few differences in the faceup and accessories.  The new version has notably pink eyelids instead of green.


I have been eying this doll on Amazon for months now.  My finger kept hovering over the "BUY IT NOW" button but I was trying to be good after a month of high spending!  But then I saw her price suddenly drop to $50 (no tax, no shipping fee) and I didn't want to miss out on that chance so I bought her.


She is much cuter in person than in pictures!  And her Cinnamoroll suit is super soft and beautiful!  The lining of the suit is made of a soft fabric in blue with white polka dot.  I had to hide her right away because my baby wanted to squish her in her arms!  You would too if you saw her :)

Her accessories are:
  • Cinnamoroll suit (with detachable mittens and boots)
  • Black dress and bloomers
  • Black top hat
  • Teacup-shaped purse
  • Moustache Necklace
  • Black cane with a charm
  • Chocola plushie
  • Blue stand   
  • Collector card

I like her dress and bloomers very much.  They feel silky and fit her perfectly.  But despite the high number of accessories, there are no shoes for the doll.  The white boots are very tight and it's nearly impossible to put her feet in them!


It's too bad I don't have enough space in my house to keep the box because it is a work of art in itself.  All the Pullip/Dal/Isul/Taeyang dolls produced by Groove actually come in box with an elaborate design!




I like how her doll stand matches her hair color and the inside lining of her suit!  And the moustache, cane and Chocola plushie all include a charm and a chain of some sort which I guess are useful if you want to attach it to your cell phone or handbag/backpack!

All in all I am very happy with this doll.  She is very pretty and has very nice accessories.  I would prefer the 2008 Cinnamoroll because of the accessories (white bag + plushie and a cup!), but that version is usually priced over $200 nowadays so I'll settle for this 2nd version.  And  I think I actually like this doll version better because of her blushing face and pink eyelids!



Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I was not paid or received gifts to write this or mention any stores or website. You may find a better store in your area.


25 comments:

  1. Oh, the suit is super cute!!! A lovely little dolly :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! The suit in itself is worth the price!

      Delete
  2. Aw, your new doll really is a cutie! I love that Cinnamoroll suit - it looks so cute and fluffy! :D Also the other accessoires are awesome, she's a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! The other accessories will be great for other dolls as well!

      Delete
  3. Elle est super mignonne cette dal ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci ma belle! Je suis tellement contente de l'avoir finalement chez moi!

      Delete
  4. we have Cinnamaroll too! but not this fancy anniversary one! so darling, love her puffy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I remember you did buy the Little Dal Cinnamoroll! That one is super cute too!

      Delete
  5. Great find, Jane Cherie! She is really cute both in and out of her suit! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I love her stock face and hair so I won't change a thing about her!

      Delete
  6. cette Dal est une petite merveille, j'adore son outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! Son costume est trop bien fait! J'adore ses accessoires aussi! Le chapeau sera utile pour les photos!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Aranera! My baby thought she was the cutest thing! I had to take her attention away with other toys!

      Delete
  8. Hello from Spain: lovely doll. Very cute dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elle est très belle et c'est une super affaire niveau prix ! ;) Félicitation et bienvenue à elle !
    C'est un peu dommage pour les bottes, j'espère que tu as d'autres chaussures à lui mettre, sinon elle va avoir froid à ses petits pieds ! :/
    Pour les boites, moi aussi j'aime les garder, mais j'ai une astuce, je met les vêtements de ma poupée dedans, ça me sert d'armoire et hop j'ai la place pour la garder ! yéééé
    Bisous et bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est une bonne idée! Sauf que chez moi c'est trop petit pour garder les boîtes!

      Delete
  10. She looks so cute!! I like her hair color and style. I think the color looks prettier than the first version. The accessories are good. She's perfect.

    I can't wait to play with my dal doll. I just didn't have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can't wait to see you take pictures of her!

      Delete
  11. Congratulations to your new doll! I'm glad you found her at a better price at last =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a very good deal! I still can't believe it!

      Delete
  12. Wow this doll is so unique and adorable, I love when she is in the suit the big eyes and tiny feet sticking out!

    The outfit looks really well made, I think I would snuggle in that mysefl ;)
    Hugs~J

    ReplyDelete