Thursday, April 8, 2021

Re-ment Hamtaro Room

 Dear Readers,

A few months ago I found out Re-ment had released a collection about Hamtaro.  The hamster character was from a cute Japanese manga and anime.  


The Re-ment set is called "Hamtaro Room" and featured 8 sets of miniatures, including a fridge, a bed, and numerous little house and food items.

It was just too cute to pass so I got it as soon as I could and displayed them in the Fairy Treehouse from Playmobil.

But the treehouse was a little small so I tried to fit them in the Li'l Woodzeez Acorn Treehouse.  This one has a light on the first floor and next to the front door.  


The Acorn Treehouse came with its own set of furniture and accessories.  I love the leaf chairs and table!  But the cups and small accessories are too big for the Hamtaro figures.


It's not really a problem because the Re-ment box came with their own cups and food items!

I think the Re-ment Hamtaro Room could possible fit in different dollhouses as well like the ones from Playmobil or Calico Critters (Sylvanian Families).  

What do you think about this miniature collection?  


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I was not paid or received gifts to write this or mention any stores or website.  


5 comments:

  1. Elle est trop mignonne cette collection de Re-ment! J'aime beaucoup! 🥰

    Et le Li'l Woodzeez Acorn Treehouse est super beau! ♥ C'est parfait avec la collection Hamtaro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour! Merci pour ton commentaire! Oui je crois aussi que le Acorn Treehouse va bien avec Hamtaro :)

      Delete
  2. I love this collection and I love seeing what fun you have in arranging the cute displays.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Drora! I actually don't have much time to post so I take pictures of the toys my daughter like to play with the most. I'll post more about my other hobbies when I have more time :)

      Delete
  3. C'est Sophie qui est folle de ces treehouses :) Elle a trop insisté alors j'ai bien voulu lui en donner une de plus. Bonne semaine à toi aussi Agnès!

    ReplyDelete